Skip to content
1. Import duty
- Import duty is a tax or fee on goods entering a country, usually paid by the customer.
- The specific amount depends on the relevant regulations of the importing country and the value of the goods.
- Any questions about duty amount, please contact us email@example.com before order!
- Tracking link of your shipment will be sent to your email once your order has been shipped.
- We won't cover any IMPORT TAX and DUTY for your purchases.
- We do not ship orders on WEEKEND or HOLIDAY.
- All international orders connot be refunded. If an exchange is required, you will be responsible for the shipping costs.
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our social media channels.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.